- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus cooling and setting
- Effort: easy
- 250 ml double cream
- 325 g best quality milk chocolate, chopped into even-sized chunks
- ground cinnamon, for dusting
1. In a heavy-based saucepan bring the cream up to simmering point.
2. Cut the chocolate into evenly sized chunks and place into a glass mixing bowl.
3. Pour the simmered cream onto the chocolate and mix well until smooth and glossy.
4. Place in a cool place to cool and firm-up.
5. Once cooled, take teaspoons of the truffle mixture, roll into balls and dust with the ground cinnamon.
6. Place aside to set.
Rate This Recipe