- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 12 even-sized strawberries, hulled and sliced in half lengthways
- 3 rectangular wafers, 5-8cm long
- 4 tbsp shop-bought fresh raspberry sauce
- sprig mint, to decorate
1. Combine the double cream, mascarpone and the tablespoon of icing sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
2. Spoon a little of the mascarpone mixture down the centre of one of the wafers.
3. Arrange six of the strawberry slices on top, standing up with the cut side facing outwards.
4. Place the second wafer on top, and top with mascarpone and six strawberry slices in the same way.
5. Dust the third wafer with lots of icing sugar and mark with a hot metal skewer. Place on top of the tower.
6. Spoon the raspberry sauce over the centre of the plate and carefully place the strawberry tower in the middle.
7. Decorate with a mint sprig and the remaining strawberry slices, placing them around the edge of the plate and on the top of the tower.
Rate This Recipe