- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 375 g ready-to-roll puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50 g parmesan, grated
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 Pink Lady or red skinned apples
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Using an 8cm pastry cutter, cut out circles of pastry and lay them on lightly greased baking sheets.
2. Brush the pastry with the beaten egg.
3. Scatter a couple of teaspoons of Parmesan over each one, and then season with a pinch of cayenne pepper.
4. Arrange 4-6 slices of apple on top of each circle of the pastry.
5. Brush the tops with some more egg, and bake for about 15 minutes, or until they are golden and crispy. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe