- Serves: Makes 24
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 375 g ready-to-roll puff pastry
- butter, for greasing
- 4 tbsp shop-bought caramelised onion jam or chutney
- 24 pieces marinated artichokes
- small wedge of parmesan
- 1 tbsp thyme, leaves only
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Lay the pastry on a worktop and cut out 24 circles using a 5-6cm round pastry cutter.
3. Place the disks on a couple of greased baking sheets. Pierce the middle of each circle with a fork and then add roughly half a teaspoon of the caramelised onions on top of each.
4. Put two pieces of artichoke and a couple of shavings of parmesan on the onions and then top each one with a few thyme leaves, salt and a twist of pepper.
5. Place in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until they are golden and the pastry is crispy. Remove from the oven and cool for a couple of minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve hot.
Rate This Recipe