- Serves: Makes 12
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus cooling
- Effort: easy
- 115 g margarine, such as Stork
- 115 g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 115 g self-raising flour, sieved
- 1 tsp baking powder, sieved
For the icing
- icing sugar
- chocolate mini eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2. For the muffins:: place all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Beat with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes until well mixed. Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture in deep greased bun tins.
3. Bake on the second shelf from the top for 20 - 25 minutes until cooked through and risen. Turn out and cool on a wire tray.
4. For the icing: mix the icing sugar with water or lemon juice to a thick glossy plaste. Drizzle over the cakes and then decorate with mini eggs.
Recipe and image supplied by Stork
Rate This Recipe