- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g green beans
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 10 pitted black olives, chopped
- 4 quail's eggs, boiled and peeled
- 50 g new potatoes, cooked and finely diced
- 5-6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, washed and sliced
- 30 g parmesan shavings
- 200 g tuna steaks, seared and sliced
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the beans until just crisp. Drain and refresh under cold water, and then chop.
2. Toss the tomatoes, green beans, olives, quails` eggs and potatoes in a bowl and dress with olive oil, lemon juice and white wine vinegar.
3. Place a tablespoon of the mixture in each little gem leaf, and top with a shaving of Parmesan and a slice of tuna loin.
4. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe