- Serves: 1 tall glass
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 0.5 limes
- 6 mint leaves
- 3 tbsp crushed ice
- 25 ml whiskey, such as Southern Comfort
- 1 shots white rum
- 1 dashes of lime cordial
- 300 ml ginger beer, or to taste
1. Rub half a cut lime around the rim of a tall glass.
2. Push the mint leaves into the bottom of the glass, and using a teaspoon, bruise them so that they release some of their flavour. Tip in most of the crushed ice.
3. Pour over a measure of Southern Comfort, followed by a shot of Bacardi.
4. Add lime cordial to taste, and more crushed ice, if liked.
5. Top up the glass with ginger ale and decorate with a slice of lime.
Rate This Recipe