- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 75 g almonds
- 25 g mint leaves
- 25 g parsley
- juice of ½ lemons
- 200 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g parmesan, freshly grated
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
1. Set the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Spread the almonds on a baking sheet and roast in the oven until deep golden, this will only take a few minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
3. Once they are cool, tip into a small processor and add the mint, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice and half of the olive oil. Blitz until you have a rough paste.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and blitz again until the mixture is smooth.
Rate This Recipe