- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 handfuls organic jumbo oats, soaked overnight in a little cold water. (This will allow them to swell and soften)
- 1 handfuls mixed nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 handfuls pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- 1 handfuls chopped dates
- 2 apples, grated
- live yogurt
- ground cinnamon
- maple syrup, to serve (optional)
1. Drain off any excess water from the oats. Mix in the chopped nuts, seeds, dates and grated apple. Give it a good mix around and spoon into bowls.
2. Add a couple of spoonfuls of natural live yoghurt and a sprinkling of cinnamon and serve. This can be sweetened with a little pure maple syrup if desired.
Rate This Recipe