- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 X 180g peices firm white fish fillet, such as snapper, line-caught bass or oganically farmed cod, skinned
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- finely shredded spring onions
- sesame seeds
- steamed rice
- steamed green vegetables, such as baby pak choi and asparagus
1. Place the fish on a lightly oiled baking tray.
2. Preheat the grill to high.
3. Stir the miso paste, sugar, lemon juice and olive oil together in a bowl to combine
4. Brush the fish with the miso mixture and place the tray under the grill for 5-7 minutes until the fish is cooked through
5. Serve at once, sprinkled with shredded spring onions and sesame seeds. Accompany with steamed rice and green vegetables.
Feed Me Now published by Quadrille
Rate This Recipe