- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 75 g caster sugar
- 500 g yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 1 large vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped out
- 3 tbsp Kahlua, coffee liqueur
- 4 tbsp strong black coffee
- 100 g sponge fingers, snapped in half
- 100 g mixed blueberries and raspberries
- 50 g plain chocolate, finely grated
1. Place the caster sugar in a large bowl with the yogurt and vanilla seeds, then beat until really smooth.
2. Mix the coffee liqueur and coffee in a shallow bowl. Dip in half of the sponge fingers and arrange in the bases of individual dessert glasses. Scatter over half of the berries and spoon half of the creamy vanilla yogurt on top. Cover with half of the grated chocolate.
3. Repeat the layers all over again until all of the ingredients have been used up and finishing with a layer of the grated chocolate. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving set on plates.
4. Serve with an optional spoon dollop of Onken Natural Yogurt on the side.
Rate This Recipe