- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 5 minutes soaking
- Effort: easy
- 12 king prawns, in the shell
- 450 g sea cucumber, cleaned and soaked in cold water for 5 minutes (or substitute 450g large scallops)
- 2 red peppers, cut into wide strips
- 2 large onions, cut into 1cm-thick rings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch coarse sea salt
1. Rub the prawns, sea cucumber, peppers, and onions with olive oil.
2. Grill over a hot fire, turning once, until the seafood is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 2 to 3 minutes per side for the seafood and a few more minutes for the vegetables.
3. Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with salt, and serve.
Rate This Recipe