- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time:
- Effort: easy
- 200 ml olive oil
- 2 bulb fennel, cut into wedges lengthways through the root
- 6 juicy tomatoes, halved
- 1 dried red chilli
- 1 small bunch rosemary
- 1 small bunch thyme
- 1 bulbs roasted garlic
- 450 g lemon sole, cut into bite-sized chinks
- 300 g gurnard, cut into large chunks
- 2 x 150 g brill
- 2 x 150 g sea bream
- 2 x 150 g monkfish
- 175 ml dry white wine
- 1 handfuls parsley, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- sea salt
1. Set the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Place the olive oil, fennel, tomatoes, chilli, half the rosemary and half the thyme in a large ovenproof serving dish.
2. Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes, until the vegetables have softened. Remove from the oven - give everything a gentle stir.
3. Add the chunks of fish to vegetables, and scatter over the remaining rosemary and thyme.
5. Increase the oven temperature to 200C/Gas 6.
6. Add the wine, sprinkle with sea salt and return to the oven for 15 minutes, until the fish flakes easily.
7. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parsley and squeeze over the lemon juice.
8. Serve straight away with fresh vegetables and a crsip salad.
Rate This Recipe