- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 plum tomatoes
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 400 g mixed prepared seafood, such as squid, mussels and tiger prawns
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 100 ml fish stock
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 200 g noodles, preferably yellow shi noodles
1. Puree the tomato and chopped chilli together in a food processor and set aside.
2. Heat a wok over a medium flame and add the vegetable oil. Tip in the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the seafood and stir-fry for another minute. Add the courgettes, red pepper and fish stock and stir-fry for a further minute.
4. Stir the pureed tomato into the seafood. Add the soy sauce and ketchup. Scatter with spring onions.
5. Boil a saucepan of water, add the noodles and cook them for 3 minutes. Drain and serve immediately with the seafood medley.
Rate This Recipe