- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 60 ml olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- juice of 3 ugli fruit, (about 180ml)
- black pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds or so, until fragrant and light. Add the cumin and stir well.
2. Stir in the Ugli fruit juice and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Bring the mixture to simmering point, turn off the heat and cool.
Rate This Recipe