- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 scoops of rich chocolate ice cream
- 2 scoops of hazelnut ice cream
- 75 ml double or whipping cream, whipped
- 50 g skinned hazelnuts, toasted
- a dash of maple syrup
For the coffee syrup:
- 150 ml strong coffee
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
1. First make the coffee syrup. Place the coffee in a saucepan and add in the sugar. Bring to the simmer, then remove from direct heat and stir in the cornflour mixture.
2. Simmer gently, stirring constantly, until thickened.
3. In two sundae glasses, layer the chocolate and hazelnut ice cream. Top with the whipped cream, hazelnuts, maple syrup and coffee syrup.
Rate This Recipe