- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 monkfish tails, , 500g each
- 100 ml water
- 75 ml Noilly Prat vermouth
- ½ cloves new season garlic
- 12 tips of asparagus
- 150 g green beans, cut in half
- 200 g fresh peas, podded
- 500 g fresh spinach, stalks removed
- ½ bunches chives, chopped
- 200 ml double cream
- lemons, juice only
1. Cut each monkfish tail into 5 pieces through the bone.
2. Put the water, Noilly Pratt and garlic in a pan with a lid and bring to a simmer. Add the monkfish, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the asparagus and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the beans, cover with the lid then bring back to the boil. After another 2 minutes, fish out the garlic and add the peas, spinach and chives. Bring back to the boil before removing from the heat and adding the cream.
4. Season with salt and pepper and sharpen with lemon juice before serving.
Rate This Recipe