- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for cooking
- 140 g monkfish tails, cut into 4 pieces
- 125 ml chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 1 pinch Turkish chilli, (dried without seeds)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 small florets purple sprouting broccoli
- 2 turnips, tops only
- 2 kale, hearts only or sprigs
- 1 sprig parsley, chopped
- 2 wild garlic
- 3 pink fir apple potatoes, pre-cooked and sliced
- 25 g butter
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- leaves mixed cress, for garnishing (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat.
2. Lay the fish in the frying pan and fry gently for 5 minutes. Turn the fish over and pour in the chicken stock, chilli and rosemary. Continue cooking another few minutes before removing the fish and transferring to a plate. Stir the butter into the cooking liquid to make the sauce.
3. Drop the vegetables into a pan of boiling water and blanch for 1-1½ minutes. When cooked, drain and serve with the monkfish and its sauce.
Rate This Recipe