- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp choppedleaves rosemary
- 150 g soft butter
- 6 salted anchovy fillets
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 x 175 g monkfish tails, butterflied
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 handfuls parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, de-seeded and diced
Tips and Suggestions
This is delicious served with Spinach with Garlic and Pine Nuts.
1. Process the garlic, rosemary, butter and anchovies in a food processor until very smooth and light.
2. Heat oil in a shallow pan and fry the monkfish over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through. Remove the fish from the pan and keep warm. Discard any remaining oil.
3. Add the butter mixture to the pan and melt over medium heat. When gently foaming, add the lemon juice, parsley and tomato, pour over the fish and serve.
Rate This Recipe