- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g canned unsweetened chestnut purée
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 ml sugar syrup
- 300 ml double cream
- 6 bought meringue nests
- 50 g shavings dark chocolate
1. Blend the chestnut puree in a food processor with the vanilla essence, the sugar syrup and 100ml of the double cream.
2. Whip the remaining cream until stiff.
3. Take the meringue nests and build mountains: a dollop of the puree, then a dollop of cream.
4. Top with shaved chocolate. Chill until set.
5. Eat your Mont Blancs before there is an avalanche!
Rate This Recipe