- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g ready salted crisps
- 150 g morcilla sausages, skin removed and roughly crumbled
- 1 tbsp rapeseed or olive oil
- 3 eggs
Tips and Suggestions
1. Put the crisps in a serving dish.
2. In a large, dry non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add the morcilla sausage and cook for 3-4 minutes. Scatter over the crisps.
3. Add the oil to the frying pan and crack the eggs in one by one. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the white is set but the yolk still runny - put a lid or plate over the pan to speed it up.
4. Place the fried eggs over the crisps and break it all up with a fork to eat.
Love tapas? Take a look at our tapas recipe collection
Rate This Recipe