- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil
- 10 morel mushrooms, brushed clean and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed to a paste
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 bunches rocket
- bread, to serve
- goats' cheese, to serve
1. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and add the morels. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the garlic and lemon juice and cook for another 3 minutes. Season with pepper and turn off the heat. Leave the morels to rest in the pan for a few minutes.
2. Toss the morels with a bunch of rocket and a slick of olive oil. Taste to see if you need any more lemon juice.
3. Toast slices of bread and spread with goat's cheese.
4. Serve the morel salad with the goat's cheese toasts.
Rate This Recipe