- Serves: 12
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 16 large red tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 bunches parsley
- 8-10 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1 bunches coriander
- 0.5 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 1.2 kg wild salmon, cut into fillets
1. Place the tomatoes in a large saucepan and cook, over a medium heat, for 10 minutes or so, until reduced by half.
2. Meanwhile, toast the coriander and cumin seeds in a dry frying pan until golden and aromatic - this should take about 30 seconds. Transfer the spices to a food processor.
3. Add the parsley, garlic, jalapeno pepper, fresh coriander and black pepper. Process to a paste.
4. When the tomatoes have reduced, stir in the spice paste and bring to the boil, stirring well.
5. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Leave to cool and add then add the lemon juice.
6. Lay the fish out in a large casserole dish and pour over the sauce. Cover and bake for about 20 minutes, until the fish is cooked through. Serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe