- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil, for shallow-frying
- 2 slices mortadella ham
- 1 egg
- 1 vine tomato, sliced
- 2 basil
- sea salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- crusty bread, to serve
1. In a small frying pan gently heat a little olive oil.
2. Place the mortadella in the pan, crack the egg over the mortadella and top with tomato slices and basil. Season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and cook over a low heat until the egg is set, around 5 minutes.
4. Serve at once with crusty bread.
Rate This Recipe