- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- lollo rosso
- sliced garlic chives, plus flowers for decorating
- sorrel, finely sliced
- 1/2 pink grapefruit, juice
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
1. Arrange the lollo rosso in a bowl to form the base of the salad. Add chervil leaves, sliced garlic chives and finely sliced sorrel and decorate with garlic chive flowers.
2. In another bowl, mix your dressing using some freshly squeezed juice from ½ a pink grapefruit, season with salt and pepper, add 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil, and stir to bind together.
3. Pour over your salad and turn it over so that all the leaves are dressed.
Rate This Recipe