- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 3 balls buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- 8 slices country-style nut bread
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 8-10 tbsp Italian olive oil
- black pepper
1. Beat the eggs and Parmesan together and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. For each sandwich, place 3 slices of the mozzarella on the bread and cover with 1 tablespoon of pesto. Top with 2 slices of Parma ham.
3. Dip the sandwiches in the egg and Parmesan mixture.
4. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the sandwiches on both sides for about 1 minute, until the mozzarella is melted and the sandwiches are crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe