- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 ball of mozzarella, cut into 1cm slices
- a handful of rocket
- 2 large slices of sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- black pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- a handful of pitted black olives
- a pinch of dried marjoram
1. Toss the rocket leaves with a tablespoon of olive oil and the lemon juice and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Grill the sourdough bread until golden brown on both sides.
3. Lightly rub one side with peeled garlic, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and pour half a tablespoon of olive oil over each slice.
4. Place the dressed rocket leaves on the bruschetta, then top with the olives and the mozzarella slices and the marjoram. Finally drizzle with the remaining olive oil and top with a grind of black pepper.
Rate This Recipe