- Serves: 4, as a starter
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g almonds
- 2 peaches
- 2 large handfuls rocket
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 2 balls buffalo mozzarella
- 8 plum tomatoes
- olive oil
- fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the almonds in a saucepan and barely cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and drain the water away. Place the nuts on a tea towel and briskly rub with the cloth to remove their skins.
2. Halve the peaches and remove the stones.
3. Dress the rocket with a little olive oil and add a pinch of sea salt. Divide the leaves between 4 plates.
4. Top each plate with 2 slices of ham and 1 peach half.
5. Rip the mozzarella into rough pieces and scatter on top of the leaves along with the tomatoes and nuts. Drizzle over a little more oil and finish with freshly milled pepper.
Rate This Recipe