- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus overnight soaking
- Effort: easy
- 700 ml apricot liqueur
- 220 g apricots, semi-dried
- 50 g apples
- 5 figs, chopped
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 2 litres ginger, ale
- 1 dashes of lemonade, to taste
1. Pour the apricot brandy into a punch bowl, then add the semi-dried apricots, dried apple rings, figs and cinnamon sticks. Soak the mixture overnight in the fridge.
2. When you are ready to make the punch, add half a bag of crushed ice and the ginger ale to the apricot brandy mixture. Stir thoroughly.
3. Add lemonade to taste and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe