- Serves: Makes 9 squares
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g butter
- 85 g golden syrup
- 85 g demerara sugar
- 225 g luxury muesli, with fruit and nuts
- 85 g rolled oats
- 100 ml yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
1. Preheat the oven 180C/160 fan/g 4.
2. Place the butter, syrup and sugar in a medium pan and melt over a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Remove from the heat and add the muesli and oats, stir well and finally add the yogurt. Mix together until all the ingredients are combined.
4. Place in a greased tin 18cm x 18cm (7 x 7 inches) and level out the mixture. Bake in oven for 25 minutes until lightly brown.
5. Remove from the oven and leave in tin until nearly cold, then cut into squares. Cool completely before storing in an airtight tin.
Rate This Recipe