- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp cognac or brandy
- 100 ml double cream
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 4 ready-made crêpes, to serve
- 220 g mushrooms
1. Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic clove and swirl round the pan to infuse the butter.
2. Add the shallots and mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes or until mushrooms release their moisture and darken. Remove the garlic clove.
3. Add the cognac and allow to bubble up to cook out the alcohol. Add the cream and heat until just simmering. Add the chives and season with salt and pepper.
4. Roll up a couple of crepes on each serving plate, and drizzle over the mushroom sauce. Serve.
Rate This Recipe