- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 slices sourdough bread, cut in half
- olive oil, for drizzling and frying
- 250-300 g mixed mushrooms, halved if large
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 80-100g goats curd
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Place the sourdough bread on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then bake for 6-8 minutes until crisp.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic, some salt and freshly ground black pepper and cook for a further minute.
4. Just before serving toss the parsley through the mushrooms, then pile onto the toast and top with a spoon of goats curd.
Rate This Recipe