- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- lightly salted butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 130 g Portobello and mixed wild mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 500 g fresh tagliatelle pasta
- 1 bunches parsley and basil, chopped
- rocksalt and black pepper, to taste
1. Heat the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan until the butter is foaming. Lightly fry the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes, then add the garlic.
2. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes, or according to the instructions on the packet, until al dente. Drain, reserving a little of the cooking water, then add to the pan with the mushrooms.
3. Stir in the chopped herbs and grate in some parmesan. Mix well, then add a splash of the cooking water to make a light sauce.
4. Pile the pasta onto a serving plate, season to taste with rock salt and black pepper, then serve with some shaved parmesan on top.
Rate This Recipe