- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 320 g vialone nano risotto rice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 100 ml hot mushroom stock
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 70 g butter
- 1 handfuls chives, snipped
- 1.5 tbsp puréedfresh cep mushrooms
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 3-4 tbsp truffle oil
Tips and Suggestions
You can add an optional 10 cubes of truffle jelly from a can, before transferring the risotto into a warmed serving dish.
1. Cover the rice with water and cook until just tender - about 15-17 minutes, over a moderate heat.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and add the mushrooms, mushroom stock and the risotto rice and bring to the boil.
3. Stir in the cheese, butter, chives and the cep purée, and heat through for 2 minutes.
4. Spoon the risotto into a warmed serving dish.
5. Drizzle over the cream and truffle oil and serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe