- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 500 g wild mushrooms
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small leek, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- handful of parsley
- shot of vodka
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- black pepper
1. Cut the portabella mushrooms into large batons, and then roughly chop the wild mushrooms and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and add the onions, garlic and leeks, and fry them until softened but not coloured.
3. Add the batons of portabella mushrooms and paprika and toss through until coloured.
4. Add the wild mushrooms and cook gently for a couple of minutes, and then add the parsley, vodka and a squeeze of lemon juice.
5. Stir in the vegetables and stock and bubble until reduced by half.
6. Stir in the crème fraiche and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Serve immediately with boiled rice.
Rate This Recipe