- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp white wine
- 2 shallots, peeled and very finely chopped
- 1 tsp double cream
- 100 g chilled unsalted butter
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp grain mustard
1. Place the vinegar, wine and chopped shallot in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until reduced to a syrup.
2. Stir in the cream and cook until reduced a little more.
3. Add in the diced butter, whisking until amalgamated. Season with salt and freshly ground white pepper, mix in the mustard, pass through a fine sieve and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe