- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- juice of 1 lemons
- 2 large chicken breast fillets, skin removed and cut into finger-thick strips
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- mixed crisp salad leaves, dressed
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp sesame oil
1. In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey and lemon juice. Add the chicken strips to the mixture and season with black pepper.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or large frying pan until very hot. Add the chicken mixture and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, peel, stone and slice the avocado, toss with the dressed salad leaves and pile onto 4 large plates.
4. Add the sesame seeds to the frying chicken and cook for a further minute or until seeds are just beginning to colour.
5. Spoon the hot sesame chicken over the salad leaves, drizzle with the sesame oil and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe