- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 150 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 large pinch nasi goreng spice mix, or to taste
- 250 g packet ready-cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- soy sauce, to taste
1. Heat a wok and add a little oil. Tip in the chilli, spring onion, chicken and spice mix and mix well.
2. Heat a separate frying pan with a little more olive oil and crack the eggs into the pan. Once fried, keep the eggs warm.
3. When the spring onions have softened a little, add the rice to the wok, and some soy sauce, and stir-fry until the rice is hot through.
4. Divide the rice among two plates, top each with a fried egg and serve.
Rate This Recipe