- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 125 ml water
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 3 coriander roots, cleaned, finely sliced
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 small red onions, finely chopped
- 12 oysters, shucked
- small coriander leaves, to serve
1. Place the water, palm sugar, coriander root and half the ginger in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
2. Add the lime juice and fish sauce to the ginger mixture and stir well to combine.
3. To serve, arrange the oysters on a plate, place half a tablespoon of the Thai dressing on each oyster. Sprinkle with red onion and top with a coriander leaf.
Rate This Recipe