- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 25 ml passion fruit juice
- pulp of 1 passion fruit
- handful of fresh raspberries
- 25 ml cranberry juice
- 1/2 tsp honey
- fresh raspberries and mint leaves, to garnish
1. Add the passion fruit juice and pulp, the raspberries, cranberry juice and honey to a cocktail shaker filled with ice-cubes.
2. Shake sharply to ensure that all the ingredients mix well together.
3. Pour into a champagne flute and top up with champagne.
4. Garnish with 3 raspberries and a sprig of mint threaded onto a cocktail stick.
Rate This Recipe