- Serves: 2-3
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the tomato sauce
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 beef tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- handful basil, leaves only, roughly torn
- 300 g spaghetti
- 2-3 tbsp grated parmesan
1. For the tomato sauce: mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
2. To serve, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain and return to the pan then stir in the tomato sauce. Toss everything together to combine and warm through the tomatoes.
3. Season to taste, sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
Rate This Recipe