- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200-250 ml water
- 1 x 200 g packetramen noodles, available from specialist Japanese stores
- 1-2 tbsp dried black beans, rinsed
- 1 green chilli, halved lengthways
- 2 handfuls chopped vegetables, such as red pepper, french green beans, rocket, onion, peas
- light soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice only
1. In a large saucepan, bring the water to the boil. Add the noodles, beans, chilli and chopped vegetables.
2. Return to the boil, stirring, and cook until the noodles are tender, about 3 minutes.
3. Season with light soy sauce and lime to taste. Serve hot.
Rate This Recipe