- Serves: 2-4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 125 g almonds, toasted
- 125 g walnuts, toasted
- 2 anchovies
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted until soft
- 2 large handfuls of parsley
- A handful of basil leaves
- 3 tbsp parmesan, finely grated
- 180 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1. Rub the walnuts in a clean towel to remove the skins. Add to food processor with the almonds, anchovies, garlic, herbs and parmesan.
2. Season to taste and blend. With the motor still running, slowly add the olive oil. Finally add the vinegar and adjust seasoning. Serve with grilled meats or cheeses.
Rate This Recipe