- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 200 ml milk
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 5 tbsp strong black coffee
- 1 small ripe banana
- 5 tbsp Nutella
1. Tip the hazelnuts into the blender on their own and blitz to chop them up further, as fine as you can get them. Add the milk, ice cream, coffee and banana.
2. Heat the Nutella in a cup for 20 seconds in the microwave to loosen it then pour into the blender. Add a couple of cubes of ice and blitz until everything is smooth.
3. Pour into chilled glasses and drink immediately.
Recipe from Leyla Kazim at The Cutlery Chronicles
Like this? Take a look at more of our milkshake recipes.
Rate This Recipe