- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 5 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 x 796ml jar tomato purée
- 1 kg octopus
- 1 large bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
1. In a pan heat up the extra virgin olive oil. Add the crushed garlic, chilli, anchovies and cook together for 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomato puree, octopus, season with salt and black pepper and stir. Cook for approximately an hour or until tender. Add parsley and serve.
Rate This Recipe