- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 litres lemonade, traditional (really well chilled)
- 300 ml raspberries, juice
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream, good quality
- 1 handfuls fresh raspberries
- 4 sprigs mint
1. Fill each glass three quarters full with the lemonade.
2. Top up each glass with raspberry juice. Depending on the juice that you use, it will either create a layered effect or give a total raspberry colour to the lemonade.
3. Add two to three scoops of ice cream to each glass.
4. Decorate with a few fresh raspberries and a sprig or two of mint.
5. Serve immediately, with a straw.
Rate This Recipe