- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 30 green olives, pitted (or substitute stuffed ones which are great for added flavour)
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ tsp dried red chilli flakes
- juice of ½ lemons
- small handful of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 16 bought slices of bruschetta
Tips and Suggestions
Salt shouldn't be necessary as the olives and feta are naturally salty, however do add some if you feel the mixture needs it.
1. Place the olives in a bowl and roughly mash with a potato masher.
2. Stir in the feta cheese, chilli flakes, lemon juice, parsley, pepper and a generous glug of olive oil. Just before serving, top the bruschetta toasts with the olive mixture and arrange on a large plate.
3. Cover and keep cool until needed.
Rate This Recipe