- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 150 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, toasted and crushed
- 1 handfuls basil, finely chopped
- 1 handfuls tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 handfuls mint, finely chopped
- 1 tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 lemons, juice
1. Put the garlic and oil in a small pan and heat very gently for 10 minutes to infuse.
2. Add the herbs, tomato and lemon juice, stir thoroughly and warm through.
Rate This Recipe