- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 100 g goats curd
- 1 tbsp lavendar honey
- toasted sourdough bread, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
Goat's curd is a young cheese that resembles cream cheese. It is available from specialist cheese shops.
1. Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the milk and season with sea salt and black pepper.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the butter until it foams. Add the beaten egg and as they start to set, gently fold with a silicone spatula or wooden spoon.
3. When the eggs are almost cooked, add the goat's curd and fold the omelette in half.
4. Drizzle over the honey and serve at once with toasted sourdough bread.
Rate This Recipe