- Serves: 12 or more as party nibble
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus at least 2 days chilling
- Effort: easy
- 500 g small cherry tomatoes, or baby plum tomatoes
For the Bloody Mary
- 500 ml vodka
- splash sherry
- splash Worcestershire sauce
- splash tabasco
- 1 tsp grated horseradish, optional
- 4-5 sprigs thyme
- sprinkle celery salt
- salt and celery salt, mixed together in a tiny bowl
1. Prick the cherry tomatoes with a needle and put them in a bowl.
2. Mix all the Bloody Mary ingredients together and pour over the tomatoes.
3. Place in the fridge and leave for at least 2 days and up to 2 weeks, depending on your eagerness to eat them!
4. To serve: remove from the fridge and bring up to room temperature. Dip in the salt mixture before eating
Rate This Recipe